So, here I am with a new smile and ready to rejoin the working world. However, being the great record keeper that I am and never having had a resume I have run into a bit of a road block. How do I find out where I worked and when? That got me thinking about how Boeing checks work history to verify the accuracy of the information submitted by applicants. Now if they can do that there must be a way for me to do it for myself. Then I can be sure to have accurate info. on my resume or application. Well thank you Ask.com. I was able to find out how to do just that. Even if you have a job or current resume there are so many other records you may need. This was by far the best price for the most services. Just click the link to check it out.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment